Adding a new permission group
Devi supports an unlimited number of permission groups.
You may want to have different permission groups for different departments, office locations or even contractors.
- From the top right menu go to “Settings” then choose “Groups and Permissions” from the drop menu
- Click the “New Group” button
- Enter a name and description for the group and click submit
- The screen will now show you a list of permission sections with their types
- Select the permission levels for system, components and self service you want to give to this group
- Click the save button to make the changes
The permission group has now been saved but no employees will be in this group yet.
See our help page to find out how to add and update employee permission groups.