Adding Custom Fields (and groups)
You can currently add custom fields to a number of places in Devi. If you require custom fields to be added to other areas of Devi please contact us!
Let’s use employee as an example.
- Go to the “Team” menu
- Then go to “Settings” menu in the top bar
- Under settings go to “Custom Fields”
- Click on “New Group”
- Enter the name of the group, e.g. “Favorite Things” and save the new group. The group should now be listed on the page
- Click “New Field” and a dialog will display
- Type in a name for the field, e.g. “Favorite Colour”
- Choose the type of input, which will be “Text”
- Click the submit button
If you now go to any employee a new custom group and its fields will be displayed.