Building a list of sick days for a specific employee report example
This is an example for generating a report to make a list of a specific employees sick leave.
- Go to “Reports” in the main menu and create a new report
- Select “Time off” for the Report Type
- Name the report to something useful like “John Smith Sick Report”
- Select all the fields and click the “>>” to add them to the report
- In conditions set the first name to equals “John”. Optionally add their surname too.
- Add another condition for “Leave type” and equals “Sick leave”
Save the report and the information will now be displayed.
If the data is empty make sure the employee name is entered correctly.